Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lets start something new. .

I decided to start many new things this summer, and one of them being a fashion blog.
Fashion has always been a part of me, it has always been something i enjoy wether it is looking for new designs or styling one of my friends. I think a huge impact that has pushed me into the fashion side of things has been my stepmom who has worked her way up within the fashion industry and now currently works as a stylist for vanity fair and vogue. I have to apologize as i am not very good with the whole blogging side of things (spelling, etc) so i am sorry if things are spelt incorrectly or don't make complete sense.

I shall be posting some of my own designs and others that inspire me so thanks for those who are reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment